Sunday, April 3, 2011

Playing Dress-Up

Just the word dress-up excites me. What more if I dress up REAL models! That's what I've been addicted to the past years. That's what I've been doing everyday this summer. Looklet is THE website. The clothes are something I would raid if it were someone's!!! Cropped top, high-waisted shorts, blazers, killer heels, and all that! I love love love playing dress-up. (Well, if you're a boy then it wouldn't be as fun.) I have all the time in the world to play especially now that it's summer!!! :)

So here are some of the looks & models I dressed up!







If you're bored then sign up to Looklet.com!
I love being a girl. Mwahahaha :)

2 comments:

  1. this is cute gel! :) Looklet.com like Lookbook.nu? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fact that the two websites are about clothes and all makes them alike :)
    but in looklet, you play dress-up and i don't think we can post photos. hahahaha
    it's pretty fun! :)

    ReplyDelete