Saturday, April 2, 2011

This is as pointless as that 4-letter word

Hopeless Romantic is what I am. I love love stories!!! I get butterflies at the littlest of things and I blush just seeing my crush, though he's still 10 miles away, my heart pumps like it's the end of the world. I get a little obsessive, especially when it's Justin Bieber. Well actually, not just a little but I get REALLY obsessive when it comes to crushes, celebrity crushes. Bieber, in particular. But I wouldn't want to be his girlfriend, or anybody's girlfriend because.....

I always thought of relationships as something overrated. I don't want anyone calling me theirs. Hearing "you're mine", gosh, I'd rather jump off a cliff. Of course, I'm exaggerating. I wouldn't want to jump off a cliff. My life is awesome. So back to where I was... Relationships. At my age? No no. 20's? 30's? Yes, you should go get a boyfriend. Who would want to end up living single with 58 cats?

I really don't know what I'm writing about. Hahahaha. So my apologies if this gets pointless.

So there's this song with lyrics I'm inlove with. It goes...
"It's always been about me, myself and I
I thought relationships were nothing but a waste of time
I never wanted to be anybody's other half
I was happy saying I had a love that wouldn't last"


I may be inlove with a lot of people (Justin Bieber, Johnny Depp, Chuck Bass, Jun Pyo, L, C, A, and those real people who aren't under Hollywood's spotlight) but I am inlove with myself more. Wayyyyy more inlove!
Narcissist? Kind of?
Self-centered? A little... Hahahaha.
Selfish? It depends.
I love myself, yes. But I also love my family and friends. I'm not selfish when it comes to loving them. But when it comes to people whose purpose in life is to ruin other people's life, with them I'm selfish. I'm selfish with my time and attention. I don't give them my time and attention. Why should I? :D

So this blog is becoming pointless now. That would be all for this post.
Love lots, Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment