Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stats



Obviously, looking at the graph above, my blogging has decreased. It's coz I have nothing to talk about. I have been staying at home for the past few days and what's to talk about about me being at home? Our living room? Kitchen? Rooms? How piggy my life has been the past week? Haha.

Looking at the statistics above, my pageviews today is zero. Hahahahaha. That's a bit sad.
But looking at my page view last month, it's a total of 129. It gave me a little ray of sunshine. Hahaha.

Now look at my Audience. I was shocked when I saw that I actually have readers from America! Hahahahahaha. *thick-face mode*
This is my blog anyway so I can write whatever I want! It's like my Freedom Wall.
I have readers from America OMG! Hahahahaha.

I have a busy week ahead and it's Bruno Mars' concert this Thursday so I sure will be able to blog a lot in the days ahead!

Have a great week, everyone!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment