Monday, April 4, 2011

That feeling when you want to help someone but you don’t know what to say



This post is from Tumblr and every time it appears on my dashboard, I always reblog it. Always. I could relate to it like a hundred and two percent. I really hate that feeling when I couldn't do something about certain things, and feel useless. My friends run to me crying and I just do not know what to do or say. I just hug them and that's it. IS THAT EVEN A GOOD COMFORT. Well yes, I give some advices but those advices are all from Tumblr hahaha and what if I run out of Tumblr quotes? It's not like I'm going to be relying on Tumblr for the rest of my life. Well for now, I can't give great advices that would change your vibe from bloody bad to sunny good. I'll need ten to twenty more years of laughter and pain, rainbow and tsunami, ten to twenty years more of life full of experiences that I could learn from and could be my source of advices. But as for now, I'm always here to listen. And give you a hug, mi amiga :)


Look at this cute picture hahaha I am not being sarcastic.
We used to do that when someone brings a camera. So cute. Hahahaha.
Friends Forever!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment