Wednesday, April 6, 2011

PERFECT TEETH

I had to take a bath earlier than the usual since I had a dental appointment at 3 pm. It's been months since I last visited my dentist. School got me so busy, that's why. It's not that I was scared of the pliers at the dental clinic. Ha.
So I got to the clinic and my dentist checked my teeth. He said, "Gel, you have such perfect teeth." But then I was saddened by the fact that it was only my imagination. What really happened was when he checked my teeth, he put in my retainers again. It hurt so much that I got a bit teary-eyed. Hey, no judging. It really was painful. It was like a heartbreak. I'm fifteen years old so don't believe me when I say it was like a heartbreak. I have no idea what comes out of my mouth when it comes to 'heartbreaks'. Hahahahaha. But seriously though, it was painful. So back to where I was....TEARY-EYED. Why did I get teary-eyed. First, my retainers was adjusted leading to more tightness in my teeth. Second, I took off my retainers and it's been 3-5 months since I last put them in so imagine the "shock" in my teeth. My retainers felt like Triple H or John Cena or someone with super big muscles from too much steroids pushing my retainers in my teeth.

It hurts so bad but of course, when a camera's in front of me, I'd still flash a smile. Hahahahaha. So here's a picture of me with my retainers :D
(the KILLER METAL isn't clearly seen in the photo due to the poor quality of my phone's cam. my apologies)




No pain, no gain. One day, I'll have the best teeth in town I'll have to flash my smile 24/7, due to public demand. Pak! Hahahaha.

P.S. I love how my hair looks in the picture. Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment