Monday, March 28, 2011

"When It Rains, It Pours"

April 7. Bruno Mars Concert.
I really thought I wouldn't be able to go to his concert until that one sunny morning, when my Mom, my Aunt and I were chatting at the fields of I.T. Park, my Aunt mentioned about the concert and she said that she wanted to go and that there were only a few tickets left. The light bulb above my head popped and I said I wanna go too. So later that day, May and I went to Ayala and we checked if there were still tickets there and my overly excited smile faded away when the girl in-charge said the concert's already sold out, there were no more tickets there and at Waterfront. But knowing Angela, the girl who never loses hope and is forever-positive, I called my mom and asked for the number of Waterfront Hotel. At the back of my mind, I knew there were still tickets at Waterfront. That girl in-charge was just distracted or something. So I got the number and called Waterfront and guess what! I was right! The girl in-charge at Ayala was lying and obviously was distracted! There were still tickets left for the concert!!! The next day, I woke up early to buy my ticket to the concert. And I lived happily ever after!
I'm am asdfghjkl-ly excited!!!



May 10. Justin Bieber concert.

I really can't remember the exact details about my happiness when I got a ticket to Justin's concert coz it was 3 months ago and my memory's not that good so yeah. But I'm pretty sure I got over-over-overjoyed! Well what I remember though is the feeling I got when I was on the phone with my mom and she confirmed that we're going to Justin Bieber's concert! I was shouting and jumping and shouting and shouting! And a lot more shouting. I have the Bieber Fever, you knowwwww! I can't freaking wait! It's 2 months away and I'm working my butt off exercising to lose the "unnecessary" weight. Coz I want Justin to see me at my fittest! Ha! XD




June 17. Miley Cyrus concert.

"OM to the triple G", Tanya said.
I was watching Boys Over Flowers when a text message in my phone came. And I opened my inbox, you see the first few words of the message right? And when I saw the "first few words" of what Yoshiko's message contained, my eyes popped so big, my heart started pumping fast. The "first few words" said "MILEY CYRUS IS COMI", and when I opened the message, it said "MILEY CYRUS IS COMING. OMG" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I've waited for this since forever!!! I'm a fan of Miley since the Best of Both World days until now, the I Can't Be Tamed days!!! I just... Aaaaaaaaah!!! I cried coz of TOO MUCH happiness and excitement!!! I hope and I pray that I'll be able to go watch her concert! I'm willing to sell my Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber tickets just to see Miley's show! Well, that's not necessary though and I wouldn't have to do that. Hahahaha. But I will, if that's the only way! I love love lovvvve Miley Cyrus and I hope my dream will come true! It's always been my dream to go to her concert. It's always been my dream to see her in person. It's always been my dream to see her hair and legs in person! Hahahahaha. I won't get my hopes up but I'm never losing hope!!!





To make the long story short...
✔Bruno Mars ✔Justin Bieber ❒ Miley Cyrus (still pending and hoping and praying)

No comments:

Post a Comment