Monday, March 28, 2011

Forever-Favorite

I'm no big fan of Korean/Japanese Drama but THIS one really got me. I first heard about it when it aired on GMA7 4-5 years ago. The show never gets old, for me! I never get tired of watching it again and again!

The story is about a group of boys, popularly known as the F4. Uh huh, the famous Flower Four. The story has had its different versions. First, there was the Taiwanese version, Meteor Garden. I wasn't a fan of it. Then there's the Korean version, Boys Over Flowers. I watched the show, it was pretty good but it couldn't compare to the butterflies and heart-eyes I get with my Forever-Favorite show, Hana Yori Dango. Aaaaaaah! :">

So the story goes like Meteor Garden and Boys Over Flowers. The main character is a rude rich boy who eventually falls for this brave poor girl.

I'm a hopeless romantic, yknow. I really love the story! :">
I spent the last two days watching it, non-stop. And I cried at the last episode! Haha!

So I print-screened two of my favorite scenes.
Here's the main character saying he would never hurt the girl. Gaaaah, there are hearts all over me! :">


Then here's the ending. They kissed and it was a bittersweet goodbye.



Some of you may find it Jejemon-ish to watch Korean/Taiwanese/Japanese shows but this one's absolutely an exception for me! I love love love Hana Yori Dango!!!

1 comment: