Friday, December 30, 2011

2011

2011 was definitely a GREAT year! I could still remember how high I jumped when the clock hit midnight of January 1, 2011. I was wearing a body-hugging dress and I had a hard time jumping up and down but I jumped non-stop for like 20 minutes! Haha, yes I spent my first twenty minutes of 2011 jumping up and down desperately haha!
2010 was the WORST year ever and the new year that was coming was the perfect time for me to start over. 2011 wasn't always butterflies and rainbows though, that's life after all. There were a few bumps and humps but I learned a lot this year! Not only did I learn more about myself this year but also learned a lot about life! I've never been this mature HAHAHA.

I fell in LOVE hahahahaha. But I eventually fell out of love. Hahahahaha.
I'm still falling in love everyday, with life :) and with some people sometimes! Hahaha. I'm a hopeless romantic after all :)))


Well anyway I had the greatest laughs and loudest cries this year. But I learned and definitely enjoyed 2011!
I have a lot of plans for 2012! High school is about to end and college is fast-approaching!
I can't wait to see what God has in store for me!!!!!!!!!! :)

Happy New Year!!! Xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment